Sunday 26 January 2014

OOTD : Blue Polkadot Peplum

Hello my sweethearts.

i just got back from my hom town last week.
meeting a lot of friends, and i had a lot of fun.
Right now, i'm dealing with my accupuncture exams.
tomorrow is the last one.
and i cannot wait for my little party with my bestfriend tomorrow
after i finish my exam.
cant wait for that.
but right now, gotta deal with my last exam.

Okay so today i'm gonna post my OOTD.
actually its my very first peplum that i ever owned.
so here are the pictures of it.







The Peplum shirt and the short jean are from Zara, the handbag from charles and keith and the black flat shoes are from the little things she needs. :)
Hope you enjoy this post. Have a nice weekend, sweethearts. :)

Instagram : cece_rika
twitter : ceceh_rika

4 comments: