Sunday 14 June 2015

Sporty Casual Look : OOTD

Happy Sunday everyone!I hope all of us are surround by happiness all the time.
The weather in Tanjungpinang is very cold.
Its windy and raining whole day.
The sun seems to be hidden today.

Today i'm posting about my outifts.
An outfit that is perfect for windy weather. So we dont catch a cold. Lol
The outfits are very comfortable for someone like me,
who is doing a lot of errand even though its raining outside.
We gotta work babe!. To make some money. haha

Now, the top that im wearing is from Zara.
The dark blue jeans is from Mark and Spencer.
If you have a hard time finding a perfect jeans or long pants.
Check the things from mark & spencer.
They are available in a lot of big sizes.
I am not sponsored or anything. Just giving some suggestion.
Because before i found Mark and spencer,
My jeans collection are very limited.
And also, Mark and spencer has a lot of colorfull jeans.
So if you are bored with the same color. Check them out.
They change my jeans collection alot.
They are pretty expensive. But i think they worth the investment.

Here are some of the pictures of my OOTD.
Enjoy.








CHECK ME OUT :
INSTAGRAM : CECEH_RIKA

thankyou for reading..
Love you xoxo
See on the next post <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment