Thursday 21 June 2012

Nicki Minaj, Sophia Grace and Rosie

Nicki Minaj, Sophia Grace and Rosie. I fall in love with them. 
First of all, nicki minaj is the very first rapper that i fall in love with. 
She's pretty and so talented!


She is super good. My favorite songs of her are :
Starships, Super bass, Moment for life and Turn me on!!
If you haven't heard her songs, you better listen to it now.
I hope you like those songs as much as i do. :)

Now, about sophia grace and rosie. These two girls ARE amazing!!
These two girls makes me love nicki minaj.
Sophia Grace sings nicki minaj's songs on ellen's show. 
They're super cute, adorable and crazy!! I love them!
Take a look about them and how crazy they screams when nicki minaj came out, on these videos that i found on youtube. >.<



Hope you like them as much as i do. 
:)
xoxoxo.

My Playlist for today :
 Starships - Nicki Minaj
 Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
 Moment For Life - Nicki Minaj feat Drake
 Turn Me On - Nicki Minaj feat David Gueta
 So In Love - Chrisette Michele feat Rick Ross
 Notebook - Chrisette Michele
 Shake It Out - Florence + the Machine
 Loving Strangers - Russian Red
 We Are Young - Fun
 Hometown Glory - Adele 
 If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
 Cinta Kok Ngerusak - Ginda and The White Flower
 Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

No comments:

Post a Comment